still shell shocked. give me a few years to recover.
but really, lord what an amazing heart wrenching movie. I haven’t cried so much for a movie since Atonement and never cried so much in a theater. wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow. 11/10. everything was perfect. everything.
agh it looks so good. this and Ghost Protocol are on my to-watch list in the coming week or so
I just saw it a few hours ago and I still can’t believe how good it was. I went in with a lot of skepticism but it was a good laugh, full of surprises, and it made me cry like a baby. And I never cry while watching a movie., Hell, I never cry… EVER. so that’s pretty good!
- They have sparkling water instead of regular water.
- Corny white jokes are totally okay in their presence.
- Little kids trying to be adults.
- That feeling in the air where we all fake our happiness and everyone can totally sense it.
- awkward hugs.
- Not being able to say anything without your mom looking at you like “Oh my god.. you did NOT just say that”.
so glad tonight is overrrr